This course utilizes techniques for assessing and managing risk across the portfolio of the enterprise, it evaluates and prepares planning for the integration of emerging technologies, and it evaluate ...
Chapter1 : introduction + The concepts of EA
Chapter2 : Implementation methodologies – ADM (Preliminary phase, phase A&B)1
- (Chapter3 : The Architecture Development Method (Phases C & D
- ( Chapter 4:The Architecture Development Method( Phases : E, F, G, H
- (Chapter5 :The Architecture Development Method ( Requirement Management
Chapter9 : Techniques for Architecture Work
- Chapter8 : Guidelines for adapting the ADM
- This course utilizes techniques for assessing and managing risk across the portfolio of the enterprise, it evaluates and prepares planning for the integration of emerging technologies, and it evaluates also the total cost of ownership and return on investment for architecture alternatives. This course offers to students the opportunity to: - Understand a variety of frameworks for enterprise architecture analysis and decision making. - Understand the core concepts of data/information architecture and evaluate existing data/information architecture designs. - Understand the benefits and risks of service oriented architecture. - Understand the role of audit and compliance in enterprise architecture. - Learn plan for business continuity.
Maha Al Yabsi is a system analyst with a Bachelor's degree in Information Systems from King Saud University with a GPA of 4.00 out of 5. - she has one year of experience in online teaching for many computer curricula. - she has one year of experience in systems analysis and design. - she has experience in data science and analysis using Python and R. - she has experience in several programming languages such as (Java, HTML, and CSS, R, Python ).
This Course Includes
No new assignments
Explanation, without homework
Explanation, No implementation