Multi-level Application Development
A multi-tier application is any application developed and distributed among more than one layer. It logically separates the different application-specific, operational layers. ...
- Lecture #1: Multi-tier Architecture Overview
- Lecture #2_1: HTML5_Part1
- Lecture #2_2: HTML5_Part2
- Lecture #3: Cascading Style Sheet
- Lecture #5: HTTP
- Lecture 6: PHP Fundamentals
- Lecture #7: PHP & Superglobal Array
- Lecture #8: Multi-tier Application Development – Persistence & Accessor Layers
- Lecture #9: Multi-tier Application Development (Presentation, Business Logic & Elsewhere Layers)
- Lecture #10: Secure Your Web Application
- A multi-tier application is any application developed and distributed among more than one layer. It logically separates the different application-specific, operational layers.
Bachelor of Information Technology with an excellent grade with first class honors from Princess Nourah Bint Abdul Rahman University.
Lecturer at Vision Academy and she trained in specialization in the best companies.
Works in a company specialized in information technology and software. And she got certificate in English diploma from the British Council.
This Course Includes