This course offers a practical grounding in the principles of system administration and demystifies why IT departments do the things they do, such as imposing limitations on users. The course starts w ...
- Lecture 1: Introduction to System Administration
- Lecture 2: Unix File System
Lecture 3: Administrative Tools and Techniques
- Lecture 4: TCP/IP Networking
Lecture 5: Managing Users and Groups
Lecture 6: Security
- Lecture 7: Managing Network Services
Lecture 8: File Systems and Disks
- Lecture 9: Backup and Restore
Lecture 10: Automating Administrative Tasks
Lecture 11: Managing System Resources
Tutorial / Lab
- This course offers a practical grounding in the principles of system administration and demystifies why IT departments do the things they do, such as imposing limitations on users. The course starts with a review of computer basics before addressing such issues as user account management, File System management, capacity planning, Network performance enhancement, backup and recovery, security, and administration task automating.
Bachelor of Information Technology with an excellent grade with first class honors from Princess Nourah Bint Abdul Rahman University.
Lecturer at Vision Academy and she trained in specialization in the best companies.
Works in a company specialized in information technology and software. And she got certificate in English diploma from the British Council.
400 SAR -100SAR
Original Price 500 SAR | Hurry up!
This Course Includes