Data Structures CS 242
CS242 introduces fundamental concepts in data structures and the role in organizing and processing information efficiently. The course explores theoretical, implementation, and application aspects of ...
- Introduction to Data Structures
- Introduction to Algorithm Analysis
- Linear List 25:09
- Linked list 29:34
- Linked List Implementation 26:34
- Insert Node at head of SLL 25:08
- Insert Node at tail of SLL 10:41
- Remove Node at the Head 22:28
- SLL full implementation 15:57
- SLL Extra operation 32:38
- improvement : Inserting new node at index i 32:58
- removing node at index i & helper methods 36:08
- Print() method 18:21
- Exercises 31:20
Circularly and Doubly Linked List
CS242 introduces fundamental concepts in data structures and the role in organizing and processing information efficiently. The course explores theoretical, implementation, and application aspects of important data structures in use on modern computers.
This course includes lectures explanation and exams revisions.
This Course Includes
Explanation, without homework