إدارة النظام IT 371T
This course offers a practical grounding in the principles of system administration and demystifies why IT departments do the things they do, such as imposing limitations on users. The course starts w
- Lecture 1: Introduction to System Administration
- Lecture 2: Unix File System
Lecture 3: Administrative Tools and Techniques
- Lecture 4: TCP/IP Networking
Lecture 5: Managing Users and Groups
Lecture 6: Security
- Lecture 7: Managing Network Services
Lecture 8: File Systems and Disks
Lecture 9: Backup and Restore
Lecture 10: Automating Administrative Tasks
- Lecture 11: Managing System Resources
- Mid 1 (CH1 -CH3)
- Mid 2 (CH4-CH7)
Tutorial / Lab
- Lab : System Administration and Filesystem Navigation 13:52
- Lab 2 : File Manipulation(Q1 - Q9) 20:36
- Lab 2 : File Manipulation(Q11 - Q21) 21:59
- Quiz 1
- Quiz 1
- Lab3: Networking commands 14:01
- shell script 18:19
- Managing Users and Groups 11:25
- Lab 5 questions 28:10
- Assignment #5_1 06:26
- Ps Command in Linux مراجعة 13:51
- Vmstat and Top Commands 06:03
- Final Lab
- Final Lab #2
- Final Lab #3 مهم
- Final #4
Review the final exam
- This course offers a practical grounding in the principles of system administration and demystifies why IT departments do the things they do, such as imposing limitations on users. The course starts with a review of computer basics before addressing such issues as user account management, File System management, capacity planning, Network performance enhancement, backup and recovery, security, and administration task automating.
Master in Data Science.
Bachelor in Information Technology.
Certified Data Management Professionals -CDMP
Professional certification in Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
Work as Data management consultant.
Work as Projects Manager.
Six years of experience in the educational field.
300 SAR -200SAR
Original Price 500 SAR - Hurry up!