إدارة و أمن الحوسبة السحابية IS 341T
Cloud computing has quickly become a vital tool in organizations across all industries as an Internet-scale computing infrastructure. Nevertheless, despite Cloud computing’s increasing relevance and
- جامعة الأميرة نورة بنت عبدالرحمن
- Created by Budoor Ahmed
- Last update 2021-08-31
- العربية English
- Lecture 1: Driving Digital Transformation Through Cloud
Lecture 2: Cloud Computing Reference Architecture
Lecture 3: Application
Lecture 4: Cloud Services and Orchestration
Lecture 5: Modern infrastructure
- Physical Infrastructure Part 1 21:03
- Physical Infrastructure Part 2 23:31
- Virtual Infrastructure Part 1 27:33
- Virtual Infrastructure Part 2 24:10
- Resource Pooling 11:06
- Software Defined Infrastructure Part 1 24:13
- Software Defined Infrastructure Part 2 16:03
- Best-of-Breed Infrastructure vs Converged Infrastructure 22:16
- Infrastructure Deployment Options Part 2 17:45
Lecture 6: Cloud Security
Lecture 7: Business continuity
Lecture 8: Cloud Service Management
- Cloud computing has quickly become a vital tool in organizations across all industries as an Internet-scale computing infrastructure. Nevertheless, despite Cloud computing’s increasing relevance and popularity, there is a lack of understanding of the security risks associated with Clouds and optimal approaches for migration into Clouds. This course covers these from a practical angle; specifically, it covers Cloud computing architecture, management services, and security challenges.
Master in Data Science.
Bachelor in Information Technology.
Certified Data Management Professionals -CDMP
Professional certification in Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
Work as Data management consultant.
Work as Projects Manager.
Six years of experience in the educational field.
350 SAR -150SAR
Original Price 500 SAR - Hurry up!